This package of tests is proposed to control and fully characterize protein batch production. This involves a control of purity, quality and identification of protein component(s).
Several analyses can be proposed depending at what point the characterization of the batch of production should be performed:
- MALDI-ISD N-terminal sequencing
- Protein(s) identification by LC-ESI-MS/MS
- Entire protein mass characterization
- Pure protein characterization with enhanced percentage of coverage over the protein sequence with LC-ESI-MSMS and multi-enzymatic limited digestion
- Relative and absolute quantification of the protein of interest
The proposed tests are all optional. So please, contact us for details on experimental procedure, delay and personalized quotation.